On the back of the magazine it says it comes out in the 23rd of May.

btw my local news agent did not have the magazine. but the saw me snooping around the magazine section and then leaving the shop. they asked me if I was looking for something i said a magazine called linux format. they said they would get it for me I said i might not want the magazine every time they said it was fine. came back the next day (saturday) and there it was waiting for me. and they said that they would order one every time. with no compomise from my end.

so triple success in my view:
a) got the mag i wanted
b) supported my local shop
c) gave the only magazine I know that have written gnu/linux on the front page a space on my local news agent.