Hi,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am writing my final thesis about h-node. It is almost ready and it is going to be published in one or two weeks from now.

I'm finalizing my IT engineering studies in Kemi-Tornio University of Applied Sciences in Finland. As a part of my studies, I'm writing a final thesis about h-node (in English). More spesificaly, I aim to introduce h-node and its ethical free software background to new users. I also present various ways how to contribute to h-node and also some results of my own contributions.

My studies include a mandatory practical training period which I spent fixing broken computers in a small IT shop. While working there, I had a chance (and my employer's permission) to test and report as many working devices to h-node as I could. According to my calculations, I managed to add about 100 new laptops to h-node during that time.

While writing my final thesis, I contacted the h-node's main developer by e-mail. He was very supportive and gave me information I needed. He also suggested that I should notice FSF about my thesis. What do you think?

My thesis is going to be published soon under a free lisence (some creative commons lisence if I recall). It will be available as a pdf on my school's final thesis database. I can post the link here if you guys are interested.

I don't know my final grade yet but my instructor said it is going to be better than a 3 (5=awesome, 4=good, 3=avarage, 2=below avarage, 1=pass and 0=fail).