My dad uses LogMeIn for work.  Their URL is .

I was really into 2pac in highschool.  I remember hearing him say this:

“I know what good morals are, but you're supposed to disregard good morals when you're living in a crazy, bad world. If you're in hell, how can you live like an angel? You're surrounded by devils, trying to be an angel? That's like suicide.”

I agree with the sentiment. It's not always worth it --or strategic-- to be absolutely principled. 2pac may have been paraphrasing Machiavelli ... I'll check when I re-read The Prince this summer.

I that roboq6 shares this view.  I appreciate roboq6's support.

The world is full of anchors at the convenience end of the spectrum. This community needs anchors at the principle end of the spectrum. If every user-group compromises when facing a challenge, we would undermine the principles that brought us together. We could only become more like what we stand against.

Compromise should be a strategic choice. Asking the Trisquel community for help to install proprietary software is expensive, because Trisquel is the free software community's main anchor.

I am asking for help here, only to the extent that a free solution is possible. If a free solution is not possible, I will respect the Community Guidelines and go elsewhere for a solution.