Well, did you ever quit your job because you were forced to use non prop. software?
I think rms did so or something quite similiar, but
a) he was in the position to do it, he had an MIT degree and was a hacker with lots of skills b) even he, who follows the free software principles most seriously of us all, never proposed to anyone else she should quit her job
Who are you to make such a proposal?
Don't you ever think about the consequences if someone really takes your advice seriously? With such an advice, you're hurting people badly, and not only them, their whole families, their children and so on.
Not seeing the disproportion is sheer blindness.

I really hope for your own sake that your attitude in this point will change or that you don't take it seriously yourself; otherwise, bad days will come, that's for sure.