The Intel HD is a lot better. Any of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd generation G2 CPUs with Intel HD graphics is what I would advise. Then get an Atheros wireless chip. AR9285 is a good choice.

I would suggest holding off if you can though (to the person who created this thread). It's a hard thing to do although the more money that hits the companies which are working against free software the harder it is to move forward on the free software front. The systems we have now are not completely free as it is- they are merely compatible with 100% free distributions. There is a long ways to go before a completely free system is made readily available.