Just an update. I still seem to have an issue with the BIOS resetting to 2002
whenever I boot up after an extended period. However, that is pretty easy to
fix, I merely check and change the date and time every time I boot in. (Not
ideal, but not too big a hassle.)

I also downloaded a program from the "Add/Remove Application" called "Time and
Date". Surprisingly, it doesn't seem this program is installed by default in a
Trisquel Mini environment. Anyways, through that program I was able to download
a NTP. And so far, this seems to have done the trick, although I'll need to
test it for a little longer to make sure.

Anyways, thank you all for your help. I hope this information can help out
anyone else with this problem.