Okay, I know Opera is non-free, but it is what a friend called the Ferrari of browsers and I want to make it available on my new Triskel system. However, GDebI fails to install it, and when I try to add the Opera repository apper gives me a 404, which is obviously not true as the repository works fine for my Kubuntu machines.

Any ideas? The Opera version is 12.15, what Opera offered me as a Triskel login. I installed Trisquel yesterday, making it into Triskel by doing the net install. Which BTW worked great though it took a long time. I'm impressed with the two installs I did, from a CD and the net install; the former was trivially easy and the latter required lots of attention but worked perfectly to give me a Trisquel with KDE. My computer is a Dell Inspiron, quad core AMD-64, 8 GB memory, and plenty of disk space since my new 2TB external arrived. Anything else that might be helpful, ask and I'll post the info.

Thanks in advance for any help that shows up!