Just in case you don't know about free software, here are some links that may be of interest to you.

* What is free software? http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
* Version 3 of the GNU General Public License http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html and its FAQ http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html * A list of common free software licenses http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html * Main free software foundation websites http://www.fsf.org/ and http://www.gnu.org/, and their campaigns for computer users' freedom http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/

Free software is all about keeping you free. Opera doesn't do that. They don't give you all of their source code and there are other problems with their EULA as previously mentioned. Free software guarantees that you will always have the freedom to use, study, modify, copy, and redistribute the software in any form — it ensures that you control your computer and not some company.

Welcome to freedom! May your stay not be as buggy or disastrous as mine. (I lost almost all my files installing Trisquel for the first time, and I'm still using it.)