You can use Riseup.net.

Besides getting a XMPP account, you get an email address. I can't confirm if it has voice or video calls because I haven't tested these functionalities yet. Also, Riseup.net respects your privacy.

The registration process can be done using two ways:

- Asking for two of your dearest friends (which use Riseup.net) to send you an invitation code from each one of them, and using the invitation codes to create an account, which will be activated instantly.

- Registering by normal means, and answering the last question of the registration process, which I can't tell you. Then, waiting for your account to be activated.

Best regards, ADFENO.
Have a nice day.