I have been trying to find websites where you can watch videos using html5 AND webm. I know Trisquel's Abrowser supports html5 in other formats, and I also know that using viewtube and such addons, we can watch videos on virtually any website, but:

1. H264, MP3, MOV, and other video formats/codecs are proprietary. People who don't want to use proprietary software would be interested in avoiding those. 2. Tor Browser won't load those formats, due to security/privacy issues. In many websites the html5 player loads alright, but the file is then unreadable. So, people who want to protect their privacy while watching a video (let it be a political video, an hacktivist video, a sexual oriented video, a documentary video, any video that might somehow get you in trouble) will need to use websites that provide not only html5 player but also deal with webm/theora formats, because firefox can actually open those and so does Tor Browser.

So, as of now, I have found:

Youtube (it works in every video, if it says "this video needs flash" you just replace "watch?v=" with "embed/" and it will load the video) Internet Archive (not sure how it does, and if it works for everyvideo, but I suppose because they convert their files to ogg/ogv, the html5 player can actually load those and play without using plugins)
mediagoblin (never heard of that until I searched for this)
engagemedia (same as mediagoblin)

Vimeo won't work, and from what I have seen dailymotion won't work either.

Does anyone knows anymore websites that provide webm videos?
Also, if you want to use free software only, you could (and probably should) setup your browser to play html5/webm whenever possible. =)