Honestly, I don't understand why LibreJS wasn't built as a fork of NoScript that adds the LibreJS features (namely the automatic allowing of certain scripts, the assistance with reading the Javascript files, and the assistance with finding contact information to complain about proprietary Javascript). NoScript already has a much better whitelist feature than LibreJS and LibreJS has this weird bug where a lot of pages stop being rendered properly under various circumstances (in ways other than scripts being unavailable). I've briefly looked at NoScript and don't really understand the code, but it doesn't look complicated enough to warrant reinventing the wheel.