Hi.

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 00:31:58 +0200 (CEST)
gnu...@lavabit.com wrote:

> I agree with you that security should be a top priority. And I believe
> Trisquel already has a good security measure: only free software =)
> However, I agree with you that SOME minor things could be improved.

So what you are saying is: this car is safe to use, because it has
airbags. The fact that the brakes aren't functional is a minor issue. ;)

> One other  would be to have ufw installed by default.

ufw is a comletely different issue. It is security related as well,
however it works at network level while the issue I am talking about is
security at application level.