I download my music from sites that are recommended by DefectiveByDesign.org such as Jamendo and CD Baby. CD Baby offers FLAC and MP3, so I prefer using FLAC. Then I transcode the FLAC files to Ogg Vorbis. Sometimes I listen to Jonathan Coulton, Nils Gey, and Sirgazil.

I also buy CDs, mostly at Anime Conventions. Recently I baught a limited edition of Kentai-P's album DARK;BRIGHT ELATION. As a response to Kentai-P I started writing my own songs, and publishing them on my own MediaGoblin instance: http://isengaara.de/.