Hi guys, on a new installation of Trisquel GNU/Linux 6.0, after the installation of several software that I need on my pc, on the restart of the "Add/remove applications" it give me a problem while checking available and installed applications, it cannot finish the process... The windows says to do sudo apt-get update and after that sudo apt-get install -f Updating there are no problems, but with the second command, it give me tons of error and nothing change... I am not able to install/remove software now, so I pray you to give me some answer to solve that stuff...