Hi every one, i 'm trying to configure Tor in a way that other applications that use proxy settings set by Gnome can be use throught Tor without the need to configure each application manually. I have found a nice tutorial on Gnewsense documentation (http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/Tor) and i have tried to follow and adapt it for trisquel 6.0 .

my problem is that i can't find any proxy tab in the networks settings, so i would like to know if any package could add this tab or allow me to configure gnome proxy settings with a GUI?