Originally I was thinking of a Wordpress blog on GNU/Linux in general but since I am closest to the Trisquel community and use it myself it might focus on that. I would also like to include general linux programming/scripting posts and maybe even general technology/society stuff. Right now the idea is just getting started but I have a domain www.g33kout.org. Things like a wiki, forum, etc. could be added easily. The main thing for me is we put together something a lot of people can use and contribute to. I mentioned above I have run blogs by myself and it was not very satisfying. So I hope we can put together a public, collaborative space.