Thank you for your answers. In summary, I was/am looking for DRM-Free hardware (computer, wifi-cards, motherboard, graphic card, printer, etc.).

Some people lent me their computers in order to install Trisquel (instead of Windows8). But there was always, with their computer, at least a compatibility problem with the wifi-card. Some years ago, we had not often this problem.

Now I can tell them (people/friends) some other possibilities (not only thinkpenguin).

P.S. : In some schools, informatics teacher use Apple, and schoolers have, consequently, to use Apple. Or how to lock kids with DRM already in childhood. "Excuse me, guy, I can't help you. I've never used Apple/Mac. Now I use Trisquel."