[quote]"If you use software which doesn't have freedom 2 [the freedom to share exact copies], you can be faced with a moral dilemma which can happen at any moment. If your good friend says, 'That program is nice, can I have a copy?' you have to choose between two evils: give your friend a copy and violate the license of the program, or refuse your friend a copy and comply with the license of the program. When faced with this situation, you ought to choose the lesser evil, which is to give your friend a copy and violate the license of the program.[/quote]
Or you don't care about any licenses - it's my thing.
BUT I use only free software, because software can impose myself, or betray me. So like a good friend, I like them free :D