Trisquel includes emulators too, like Zsnes and Scummvm.
We had this discussion once if there's a problem with those old roms. Many people in the free software movement share my opinion that playing these roms is acceptable; you may think differently but you can't blame this project for something even trisquel does. No wireless or hardware acceleration is true for many pc's out there and though I would recommend buying such a pc if someone doesn't need neither wireless nor hardware acceleration. Also these pc's are very often designed to use proprietary software like windows. No problem for me if I don't have to use it and can install something else.