If that's aimed at me...

I'm the only Gnu/Linux user I know. No one I know gives a damn about ethics. The facebook page I reluctantly have (for contact with a few people who refuse point blank to use ICQ or email) is full of three things at the moment "OMG GTA5", "OMG new iPhone" and requests to play viral flash games. I tried a local LUG but one of the senior Members asked newbies to go away as they were annoying. I tried another only to find it populated with people who seemed to want to spend LUG nights getting drunk and indulging in toilet humour.

Changing the subject briefly...

Does anyone else see pictures of Richard Stallman and think...

It is an ancient Coder,
And he stoppeth one of three.
`By thy long grey beard and glittering eye,
Now wherefore stopp'st thou me?