Does google pay their tax in the US? In which countries do they not pay their tax?

I'm sure I will be mocked for refusing brain implants.
It wouldn't surprise me that much if schools get replaced by brain implants later - brain implants congaing all the knowledge anyone could want to know.

The article in the Daily Mail said that "All babies have google chip inplanted." That is firstly a bit crazy to say that, because saying that assumes no competition - Microsoft? (hopefully they will go out of business).

It's not especially easy to get away from google. You firstly have to make sure that your browser is set to ddg.gg for search. You need to use a real map, and a real diary (not a problem for me), or alternativly a free software one. DDG does not support image search, which I often need for schoolwork. I often use wikimedia commons for images. I read an article about it in a newspaper, not long ago, someone who had been challenged to not use google. Also, all the best videos are on YouTube. There is minitube, fortunatly