I don't know how this forum feels about Firefox OS, but I've just discovered that they are making the OS fonts freely available. Here's the download page: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/styleguide/products/firefox-os/typeface/ You'll need to scroll all the way to the bottom to get the download links.

The typeface is called "Fira". It comes in two varieties, Fira Sans and Fira Mono. Fira Sans comes in four weights (light, regular, medium, and bold) with upright and italic for each weight. Fira Mono comes in regular and bold. All fonts include Cyrillic and Greek support.

The typefaces don't come with a license file, but I opened it up in FontForge and the headers state that the fonts are free under the OFL. What's really nice about these fonts is they bear an uncanny resemblance to the famous font FF Meta.