Yeah, there is a lot of pressure into using certain services. maybe it's because "everyone uses it" or "it' not really that bad" or even "I don't have anything to hide". But like jacob appelbaum has said we all have something to hide or else we would walk around naked ;)

I just think it's a bad thing that sometimes people won't talk to us because of something so stupid =/

People around me have phones yes, lol of course they do. But they feel sometimes more confortable giving their facebook or skype rather than their phone number. Maybe they are the ones with something to hide ;) :P eheheh