This will be my last post on this topic...I promise :)

Um; this is trisquel.info... Part of the free software movement.

Pointing out that proprietary software has its limitations and useful features might go away it not the topic here. Saying "Hey....closed drivers are bad...they can take away useful features" does not make them go away in the first place but for example having the option to say "Look, when using Noveau you can easily use up to 10 monitors as desktop" might be better.

Oh, yes because antifeatures included in proprietary software is sooooo good.
But still with all the antifeatures included proprietary software unfortunately is often still way better than its free relatives (e.g. Noveau).