As for my benchmarks I digged out my old thread:
https://trisquel.info/es/forum/trisquel-55-gaming-benchmarks-and-some-conclusions

In regard to the comment fo Chris: An I3 might run 1080p video but still costs 130€ (where I live). For this one gets a dual-core with 2.9 to 3.6 GHz. But one also gets an AMD 6 Core with 6x3.9GHz or an AMD 8 Core with 8x3.1GHz for the same price. Now do your math :)

But of course Chris is right and a 6- or 8-CPU (similar to an NVidia GPU) is way overpowered for daily use. If with watch out in the reasonable dual-core region, prices go down to 40€ here :)

May be I am simply the Non-Intel guy with a small wallet.....