Yeah... which is why it's OK to use software under a license that's ethical even if it has practical problems.

I might understand, for example, avoiding software under the Netscape licenses because the copyleft not applying to a particular organization is too unethical for you. (It isn't for me; what's the real difference between that and everyone being allowed to make proprietary versions? It's just that one proprietary software developer has an advantage over other proprietary software developers.) But this topic is about the MPL 1.1, right? That license doesn't have any sort of ethical problems, unless you think being weak copyleft is unethical somehow (which would extend to all permissive licenses being unethical, making X unethical).