The intention is not to make the program not run on non free Java, the program will definitely be able to do that. The intent is rather to package the program with OpenJDK to form an EXE. The reasoning behind this is that most windows users do not know how to run a JAR (thats...really sad... but true.), though they do know how to use EXE's, so I figured why not make it even easier to use by making an EXE, and I mide as well throw a free edition of Java in there too. If you don't want to use the EXE, you will have the option to download the .JAR or even the tar of the .java files themselves.

~DeckardCain