Quote from GNUser
> You know, there is a difference between an honest job and theft.

Yes, but you're missing the point. The point is that an unethical action doesn't cease to be unethical simply because you can make money doing it.

Quote from GNUser
> If a developer produces proprietary software to sell and also develops some
> free software that he releases for free, what are we going to say, that he is
> "half good half evil"??

No, we are going to say that they are doing some good things, but that they are also doing some bad things. We can condemn bad actions and condone good actions of the same person; there's no conflict here.