Why non-FLOSS is unethical? There is a lot of ethic systems. For example ,a meat is unethical for me. I'm an atheist and atheism is unethical for somebody else. Etc.

And I can't see any method to convince followers of one ethical system to adopt another ethical system. For example, convince a radical muslim to accept atheism as ethical thing. Thus, ethic is (mostly) area of emotions and dogmas.

If you saying "You must not [use a proprietary software]/[eat meat]/[beat your wife], because this is unethical", then it is equivalent of "You must not eat apples, because apples are unappetizing", IMHO.