Note for Armworm and other users: I promise that I won't discuss this here anymore.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus (GT-S5301B), which I won from my biological father as a birthday gift.

It's a class M (Magical) smartphone [1], and in the last time I checked, it isn't supported by Replicant.

I can't return it because I think that it would look like some kind of negligence by my part, specially considering the fact that my biological father started to care for me just this year. Also, it's the only cellphone I have and my contacts call me by the number of my current SIM card, which I have since 2010.

I would like to test a Replicant build in my current cellphone, but at the moment, I am too dependent on its stability.

I managed to install F-Droid and a terminal emulator, but I can't properly login as an administrator.

Anyway, I won't go any further because this forum is not for smartphones.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy