În 2013-12-21 15:21, gnu...@lavabit.com a scris:
It's funny, I checked your account... You barely do anything other
than  posting in your own threads, not taking the time to actually
answer any  questions of other users

My activity on this forum is of no relevance to the topic. Violation of rule #3 of the Code of Conduct:

"Personal attacks: We don't tolerate personal attacks here."

Rest assured I help promoting Trisquel and offer assistance to Trisquel users with my foundation. My focus is on Romanian-speaking users.

I was the first person
mentioning the  raising prices yes but I was also the first to say
they were in their own  right to do so. You basically felt the need to
defend them from a  non.existent attack.

You attacked Gluglug by saying that the company is not driven (motivated) by ethics, but only by profit.

And you probably did so with
the intent of starting a  fight with me (trying to get me into
trouble, you are not the first one to  try).

You are a victim.

I state my
views whenever I feel I should, and you  ain't gonna shut me down.

This is not your backyard to do whatever you feel like. You should be banned and you should serve as an example for other new and old trolls.

So, again, fuck off.

Violation of rule #2 of the Code of Conduct:

"Language: Express yourself without hard language (i.e. cursing)."

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru! (http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri)