>Who is making you use google/NSA?

I use google because of relevant results. Maybe this is my fault, because my search skill not-so-good, but facts are facts. For example, yesterday I was searching "activ тариф джуни". Duckduckgo showed me only irrelevant trash.

>Who is making you not try to understand the instructions?

>who is making you not try to understand the instructions?

I often try to properly understand problem/reasons of problems/solution, but alas, my knoweldge and education are not as good as I want. For example, I have no idea how force my OS to see Android phone as media storage. Maybe I could figure out the solution if I know how udev works.

But, udev isn't thing in itself. Udev is only ONE subsustym(and it have alternatives!) in Linux system. And Linux system isn't thing-in-itself too. It have links with hardware, with other computers via Internet, etc. Thus, hypothetical book "Complete Udev Guideline for dummies" would have some bits of information about Internet, technical standarts, history of computers, so on.

But there are two BIG problems.

1. Alas, I don't have this wonderful book. Thus, I must find all related material on my own, collect the crumbs to solve the jigsaw puzzle.

2. I have no idea how long my adventure will continue. One month? One year? Or maybe the whole life?