Remember this thread about setting proprietary typefaces free? And then this thread?

It's finally happening! My campaign to turn one of the greatest typefaces of all time into free software is up and live! I aim to collect Canada Type's fee of $30,000 (I've set the goal higher for the sake of fees) by January 31, 2014.

You can see the campaign at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/free-clarendon/x/5670931. All contributions are welcomed. Please try to spread this to other free software venues, and anyone else you might know!