Hello folks,

I installed Trisquel 6.0 on my Acer Aspire 4741 notebook and found Ethernet & Wifi running fine. My NICs are as follows :

root@inote:/home/ish# lspci | grep -i net
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetLink BCM57780 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe (rev 01) 04:00.0 Network controller: Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) (rev 01)

I know Atheros has free drivers, didn't know Broadcom released the source for it's Ethernet NICs as well. It's great that you guys have bundled them. I only hope they could release the source for their Wifi NICs as well.

Cheers!