I'm thinking of using it to run a server. I have some (probably very basic) questions before I give it a try. Could you help me understand what netinstall is like?

Net-install is terminal-only, right? The whole screen is that text interface?

What are some important commands?  Like how to:

-install an application (the same as installing from desktop terminal?)
-run an application (I assume that I just enter its name)
-exit an application
-shut down computer

Is multi-tasking possible or necessary for a server? Like what if I want to run an email server and a file server at the same time?