I just wanted to thank ssdclickofdeath, for the work he has done here. While it might be a "simple" thing, just a frontend or a little gui for an application, the truth is, everyone here talks a lot about "free software" but it's so rare to see actual development taking place! You know like... a 80's hackers club where people would get together and write software and share code, such and such... And I think that is something that needs to be brought back. Instead of talking about free software, actually writing software and sharing it. I don't know, it just feels "right" to be that way, for us to not only talk about free software but use and create and mess around with free software. I really feel bad for having lost the habit of coding (10 years ago I would create some funny stuff with C lol). Well, I just wanted to thank you ssdclickofdeath, and hope you will get the final version of your gui right ;)