My wireless laptop with Windows 7 finds all available wireless signals just fine. I booted the latest 64 bit CD and while booting up Trisquel saw the available wireless signals but then couldn't see them when fully booted up. At first I thought I just didn't know the Linux word for the wireless connections but I pretty much tried everything. I did find the servers window screen but didn't see any wireless signals like I did while booting up. I'm not really sure I want to install Trisquel without knowing whether I can uninstall it and revert back to Windows 7.