În 2014-01-03 12:39, shiret...@web.de a scris:
"No proof needed. Every animal strives for freedom (even the domestic
ones). Humans are no different."

Freedom is definitly not the highest goal for animals. Many of them
put themselves under the control of a hirarchy (in tribes, for
instance) in order  to increase their chances of survival.

Hierarchy has nothing to do with slavery. For instance, I am not a slave of Ruben for trusting his lead of the Trisquel project. And there a lot of other examples.

"You are even more
perverse then they are"

"
3. Personal attacks: We don't tolerate personal attacks here. We
encourage  discussion. Disagree with others and challenge their
ideas."

The guidelines were already violated by the perverse person. It's up to each one of the members of this free software community to judge if it's a personal attack, or that is merely a good observation.

When are you leaving?

A free software supporter can't be forced to leave a free software community for the sole reason that he defended its values. It does not go the same way with the perverse people who are attacking the community using false pretexts (I want to completely learn exactly what I want in GNU/Linux, Is ethic really good argument for "FLOSS", etc).

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru! (http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri)