Thanks for the replies.
I notice that other content has been uploaded correctly to gobblin.se so I don't think it is a matter of "running out of space". Could it be something related to the file type? I was using ogg.

Also, I have taken a look at your suggested alternatives elbendecido, but those are "free software running social networks". Not "file sharing" or "video uploading" websites. Damn, I will try to use another mediagoblin instance but it really pisses me off that they only screw the upload AFTER I spent hours uploading the file (upload is really slow). Oh well...

Also, don't use anonfiles for ogg videos. I tried there too, and AFTER (again) uploading the file, it said "file type not supported, please try again". How about letting me know BEFORE? -.-"