If I boot or reboot my laptop, a Trisquel animation logo appears, but does not go away, no matter how long I wait. I have to force it off with the power button. When I boot again, a GRUB interface with a Debian background appears, and asks me if I want to boot a 3.2.0-57 kernel, or "Previous Linux versions". Choosing the immediate option leads to the same boot problem on a black "Trisquel 6.0" screen with the four blue/white dots. But choosing "Previous Linux versions" boots the computer correctly.

I'm installing a new kernel version to see if this fixes the problem, but I'll post again if it doesn't.