Why are the following add-ons not available in the plugin repository, and is it possible to get them white list?

British English Dictionary (Updated) 1.19.5
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/british-english-dictionary-/
GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0

Greasemonkey 1.14
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
MIT/X11 License

Then I am also wondering about the following:
- How can I make the mail icon change in appearance when something new comes in?
- How does one disable the Trisquel login screen sound?

And lastly, why are "block reported attack sites" and "block reported web forgeries" disabled by default inside Abrowser?