If he says something right I'll give him credit for it, but the thing about all commercial entreprises that are "committed to protecting your privacy" is that they mean protecting it from anyone who doesn't pay them for your data. Still, if he says something I agree with I'll give him as much credit as anyone else who said it. It needs saying.

Privacy, freedom and security all go together in my opinion, but I find that where there is an emphasis on freedom, there may be a lacking in security unfortunately.