Hello all,

I was reading on forum and although it is talked a lot about laptop i am finding more for desktop. I am thinking about to buy a desktop from ThinkPenguin. They ship to Spain, France and another countries but Portugal.I wonder if anybody bougth a desktop to Portugal (if any)? and what about taxes? I saw that ThinkPenguin has a warehouse in UK. I suppose it is more cheap from UK than USA? not sure, need to confirm that. And people here talked about the hardware from glu glu site meaning the core booter being totally free (although it is a laptop). What about desktop on ThinkPenguin? Now that i find more information about Free Software, and the ethics about it, i became more and more sensitive about freedom. And that thing of bitcoin, i am not sure about it. I have read that it fluctuates a lot, the price of money? And the Paypal, despite my dad saying it is secure and etc, i cannot trust so much it. For some weird reason i dont feel like that paypal is so damn good... I have to confess that i miss the "heavy-games of the AAA grade" like Star Wars The Old Republic,Mass Effect and so on and i thougth about it. If i buy one pc for gaming only, and only gaming. No chat no net etc etc, and keeping this one currently using Trisquel (although i have proprietary system like motherboard P7P55D from ASUS, and Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz × 4) staying with it over the years maybe is somewhat a solution? On the other hand i thougth that is not a good solution because the lack of freedom. And when i think more about it , it seems like a "drug" i mean really good games is very addictive. The time i were playing these sort of games would be better the time to study more about Gnu-linux and becaming more proficient of its language. Maybe who know, i can study informatic technology for free software and working on it? I have requested to delete skype account and i was reading about gmail and hotmail issues. I read about Lavabit and i was happy until i found that were eliminated. I know now, that about emails is the worst of being "secure". Of course 100% secure means no email at all, better no pc but... So i would like to know what are my options to "normal ways" of getting and sending emails. I use pidgin to chat with my friends and i use both gmail and hotmail account. Although i am a normal citizen it is somewhat strange to feel like that "there is webcam on bathroom, i can't pee normally with --people-- whatching". It is an odd sensation. I'm sorry for my post being long but this is all my doubts(well i have one more question to do but it is about my laptof from Asus but it will be talked later because of this post...) so i think it was better to put all on same bag rather than put it fragmented in small and various boxs.
Thanks in advance all and for now this is my questions.
Best regards.