We're almost finished with a new free software embedded distribution called LibreCMC. We're also testing it against a few routers. One router in particular will be supported commercially. It's not yet RYF certified yet although should be in short order.

What I'm looking for is a handful of beta testers. I can't give these away as we have for some less expensive items in the past, but will offer a discount to anybody that gets one during our beta period. Just enter coupon code 10OFFROUTER at checkout.

It's not listed in the catalog either although you can get to it using this link:

https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-broadband-router-gnu-linux

We've had a 'final' build for a month or so now and it seems to be working well in-house. Now lets get some confirmation. If you have any questions send me an email (click my user name Chris to contact via the Trisquel forums).

The official LibreCMC site is:

http://www.librecmc.org/