Thanks for letting us know of the Trisquel 7 images! I grabbed the 32-bit and tried running it from a usb key. The system seems to boot, though the only sound I get is a single pop in my speaker. Once the system is running, I can go to another console and type commands; one such I tried was
espeak hello

to try getting some speech. Nothing. I tried, in this console, to install gnome-orca and its dependencies, while machine was plugged into a wired connection. I'm not sure anything happened. From this other console, I could issue

sudo shutdown -h now

and the system halted, so I know I was at the command prompt. I'll just wait for later images.