smit.marco:
> Question, will html 5 support fully enabled, now the most sites uses
>  Adobe Flash Player and a lot of sites i can't play the movies on it
>  because no flash player is available.

HTML5 has been enabled in Abrowser for some time. Unfortunately many
websites don't support HTML5.

Perhaps in other cases they are reverting to Flash due to lack of
support for certain codecs (e.g. H.264) but I don't know that for sure.

> Yes GNU is free and should be always free but missing plugins is an
> problem now i have downloaded flash player and copied it to abrowser
> plugin folder and no security updates for flash by the updater.
>
> So will in Trisquel 7 html 5 fully working so you don't need flash
> player from adobe.

Trisquel has Gnash by default, which is the fully free Flash player.
However, Gnash has limited support for SWF files and is barely
maintained, which is why producing a fully free replacement for Adobe
Flash is a high priority project:

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns/priority-projects/priority-projects/highpriorityprojects#Gnash

Andrew.