I guess my solution is here. look -

#define XF86XK_Next_VMode       0x1008FE22   /* next video mode available  */
#define XF86XK_Prev_VMode       0x1008FE23   /* prev. video mode available */

But i don't know how can i use this information. I try paste on terminal but nothing happens. I'm not sure how can i use this aplication. Anyway is there some software than changes my screen output?

The lembas' solution seems to work but to me is very complex. I didn't know that was so hard change the screen.

: /

And i solved my problem with shortcuts (the second problem) rsrs.