I think you should find people who really care about their and others
freedom, start your own company. It's a little hard to find a local job
where is you won't have to compromise your freedom.

I work for a company that was once only a free software company, and I
joined them because their was once freedom around the environment, work
and thoughts, freedom exists there but only written somewhere.
They were initiating some project which had only "Linux" written on it
and my advice was to make it "GNU/Linux", it was not neglected but I was
just said no right then and there.
I even tried to make them use Trisquel, but they didn't get the comfort
of the non-free softwares included in other distros.
The philosophy of the GNU project is what I heard only on the first day
and rest of the days GNU's not here!