My Ge-force 8400GS 1GB PCI Express 2.0 Video Card for GNU/Linux works on my Trisquel GNU/LINUX desktop PC.

OK, guys I do connect my VGA cable from my 1-5 desktop video card to my 32inch Samsung smart LED TV and the full 32inch resolution that I'm using is 1920 pretty much is gorgeous and crispy.

I'm using the video card that THINK PENGUIN is selling. It works fine for me. No jitters, no color fades and no bad pixels. I love the full cinema effect of a full 32inch TV display.

I believe, If you want better performance then add a better video card. The one I got does its job without issues.