pdfjam worked! Well, I'm not surprised that it works. I am a little surprised that I got it to work.

I did a test run on a bunch of pdf files following the directions in Example 6. I ran into a hurdle; the newly letter-sized pages all output as a single pdf.

Then I remembered that you said to do it as a batch. Example 1 shows how to do batches. I added "--batch" right after the "pdfjam" instruction like this:

pdfjam --batch /home/muhammed/Desktop/testfolder/*.pdf --trim '0cm 7.62cm 0cm 0cm' --clip true --outfile /home/muhammed/Desktop/output/